Tuesday 19 January 2010

Loving Lola


I was just about to write about my must-have accessory for the week, when I realised Grazia had featured the exact same item - great fashion minds huh?!


I am all about a bit of bling on the fing (er) and what better way to make a statement than with Lola Rose's bold jewellery designs.

Since it's inception in the year 2000 her designs have gone from fashion strength to strength and personally I have been hooked for quite some time.


Nicola Gewirtz (the creator and designer) explains 'my philosophy on affordable luxury is quite simple - I wanted to create designs that my customers feel wonderful, bringing colour, glamour and a smile with every purchase.' As a loyal admirer, I can honestly say they do just that.

As Gewirtz says 'I think it is so important for women to occasionally spoil themselves without feeling guilty.' I could not have put it better myself and it is exactly this reason why I just purchased one of her fabulous pieces and you too can do just that at www.lolarose.co.uk.

Come on ladies - we all deserve a Lola treat!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment