blogging, shopping, pouting, working, shopping, socialising, meetings and more shopping *phew* am I glad it's Friday!
As a conclusion of the working week, I feel the need to share a new found love of mine. When I say new, I don't mean brand new, more like a new found appreciation of just how wonderful these designs actually are.
My love affair started a couple of years ago; as I walked through Selfridges something caught my eye, it was like a gravity pulling me towards it, I just had to see more. So I slowly made my way to where it was positioned. I picked it up, I stroked it, I smiled at it and I even posed with it - so many outfits rushing through my mind as I pictured exactly what I would wear this item with. But it was only when the sales assistant politely told me that my new love will cost me close to £1000 - like a kid in a candy store with too many fillings, I had to put the item down and step away from the counter (with great reluctance I might add!)
Without further ado, let me introduce you to Miu Miu - so good they named it twice!
Miu Miu opened in 1992 under the same designer as Prada and is in fact taken from Miuccia Prada's nickname (how cool!)
So for Friday's fix, let me share with you a top-to-toe look put together by me from Miu Miu's latest collection... Start saving ladies, this outfit is one to invest in.
1. Dress - this bustier mini is divine and can be worn day to night. (£711)
2. Socks - bringing out the mag-pie in me, I had to pick out these gorgeous embellished knee-high socks. (£262)
3. Shoes - never one to say no to a pair of heels, these studded boots will work fabulously well with any outfit. (525)
4. Glasses - whatever the weather, these can always be worn - if Audrey Hepburn can do it, why can't we? (118)
5. Bag - complete the look with this arm candy. Black, studded, leather and huge - a perfect combo for a perfect tote! (£891)
As Miuccia Prada once said, "The idea is showing beautiful objects you put together ... "
Have a fashionable and fun weekend all