- Only three more days until the weekend
- The Secret Millionaire is on tonight - tissues at the ready
- It's time to make a 'Wish List' (after all, why change the habit of a life-time?!)
So, as to not waste any more time, here are my top five must-haves/lust-haves for this week ...
1. This gorgeous ruffled dress gives a flamenco/party girl glamour. Team with black opaques, ankle boots and a leather j for an Alexa Chung-esque look. (goddiva.co.uk)
2. Love the style of this zip tunic. It's so different and can be easily worn day to night. Thank you Olivia Rubin - a capsule piece to take us through to SS10. (my-wardrobe.com)
3. Having whittled it down to just one pair of shoes for this week *boohoo* I have picked these fabulous Salvatore Ferragamo platforms. When these are south of your ankles, who cares what the rest of the outfit looks like! (luisaviaroma.com)
4. Work, rest or play - make a statement with this vintage inspired ring. (Miss Selfridge)
5. There is nothing like a little splash of Lulu Guinness in one's life. This bag is deliciously fun and makes a fab evening piece. (luluguiness.com)
So, there you have it - my top five items for this week.
I saw a person tweet today that is 'only 69 more shopping days until Christmas.' Hellooo readers, what are you waiting for? You have my wish list - get shopping!
Size 12 in clothes - Size 39 in shoes - Love you