Wednesday 20 January 2010

Concerts, Theatres + A Glamourous Cat!


I have been rather cultural recently, in the arts sense. I went to see Cirque Du Soliel a couple of weeks ago, which was totally magical and definitely recommended. I was fortunate enough to
see John Mayer live in concert last night - what.a.voice. He was fantastic and I have a new found appreciation for his guitar skills, his songs and his diverse vocals. Tonight I went to see Avenue Q in Theatre, which was absolutely hilarious. An absolute must see - who knew puppets could be that funny?!

A busy busy week so far and it's only Wednesday! I am taking a client shopping tomorrow evening and attending a friends Birthday, as well as packing a bag for the weekend as I am heading up north after work on Friday - pheeeew. Bring on sleep time!

Amongst all the John Mayer loving and puppet giggling, I managed to squeeze in an episode of Americas Next Top Model. Apart from the bitching, pettiness and general grrr of some of the girls - I really enjoy watching the programme. The girls are on a whole absolutely gorgeous and I love the creativity of each photo shoot.

I was tres excited to see that one of my fave online stores was the sponsor of the show. Check out the link below and have a giggle at ASOS' glamour puss!


Happy Thursday all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment