Thursday 21 January 2010

Spot On Selfridges


I love what I do and I do what I love but having been on my feet for 12 hours straight - I am so ready for a relaxing weekend (with a pedicure thrown in for good measure!)

On my way in to work day, I took a detour pass Selfridges and couldn't help but stop, stare and take a few pics of their window displays.


Never one to fail on visual merchandising - Selfridges have their windows down to a tee. They are always interesting, colourful, diverse and current and somehow leave you wanting more.


I have a lot of love for the iconic yellow and black brand and am always a major fan of all the creativity they possess, especially when that possession features a pair of Louboutin shoes. (See if you can spot them in the pictures - it's like a fashionable game of 'Wheres Wally' !)






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment