Thursday 14 January 2010

Birthday Bargains


I'm on a tiny bit if a shopping-high - that is legal right?!


Just spent the afternoon with a friend and as it was her Birthday we hit the shops. Not that we need the occasion of a Birthday to go shopping but even so, we were on the hunt for the perfect outfit for this weekend's celebrations. Whilst keeping our eyes peeled for anything glitz and glam we also picked up a few bargains along the way...

I purchased this funky tee for £3, a sequin vest top for £5 and a couple of casual mini skirts for £2.99 each, all from H+M. I also had a quick scan in Miss Selfridge and picked up these adorable pair of skorts (skirt/shorts in one).







Having spent a grand total of £20 on five items - I was all shopped out! HA. However, we still had the party outfit to buy so last stop was Reiss. With a 70% sale we were spoilt for choice and having tried on a few tops, the Birthday girl decided on this fab sequin silk tee for a mere £24. To be teamed with black leggings, grey blazer, black knee-highs and a sparkly clutch - she will certainly be one glam bday girl!




I know we are in January and the Spring/Summer collections have hit the shops but I just had to share my bargains with you all!

Now it's your turn - what have you been buying?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment