Monday 7 December 2009

Work + Play


Happy New Week all ... Hope everyone had a good weekend.


Mine was fun filled and fashionable! I had my bf's xmas party, for which I wore a gorgeous embellished dress (see pic below). I also hit Portabello Market, where I picked up a stunning silver chunky ring, a vintage inspired bracelet and tried on half a dozen fur coats. I took a client shopping on Sunday and then completed the weekend with a girly
dinner, complimented by a devastating X-Factor show (yes, I'm still very upset about the fact Danyl has gone *boohoo* )





So ... Other than a few tears (due to X-Factor) the weekend was busy, exciting and far too short.

Hope you all had a good one.


Lots of fashion loving


xoxo

P.s.
I also came across this fabulous jacket today at work. I would wear this Marc Jacobs masterpiece with skinny black jeans, a white tee and killer heels - the tweed in me is ready to rock!




No comments:

Post a Comment