Thursday 3 December 2009

Thank Matches It's Friday


Am I glad to see the weekend arrive! It's been a busy but exciting week; starting a new job, fashion show meetings, two Christmas parties and a couple of purchases here and there *phew* I need a lie-down just thinking about it!


I will be sure to post pictures of the parties on Monday but in the meantime, here are my lust-haves from the store so far...

For a little ray of sunshine - this Chloe dress will brighten even the dullest of days.

(£824)




The ultimate LBD by the ultimate Alexander McQueen.

(£915)




A new fave designer of mine - Brian Atwood knows just how to do heels.

(£1,435)




Add a splash of pink with these fabulous suede shoes by David Wyatt.

(£559)




Does this bag need any introduction? Wear with anything, it's Chanel after all.

(£1,650)




Stella McCartney's bag is flying off the shelves and I can see why - it's the trendiest canvas around.

(£595)




Have a relaxing, fashionable and exciting weekend,
I know I will!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment