Sunday 29 November 2009

Wedge World


I love heels - however - I also love walking and unfortunately, walking in heels - me no love!

As much as I enjoy wearing my different variety of flat boots - they do not quite give me the same feel as a pair of heels do. So I have opted for this seasons must-haves, a pair of wedges. Many associate the wedge shoe for Summer time - but this Winter they have hit the stores with a storm and we are absolutely spoilt for choice.

You know the drill - here are my top ten ...



£388 - Atacoma - mytheresa.com





£585 - Charlotte Olympia - luisaviaroma.com




£110 - Emma Cook - topshop.com




£157 - ASH - my-wardrobe.com





£85 - Office - office.co.uk




£80 - DKNY - asos.com






£141 - Opening Ceremony - farfetch.com







£130 - Emma Cook - topshop.com






£150
- Topshop - topshop.com




£367.25 - Alaia - theoutnet.com


Wedge Wedge and Awayyyyy

xoxo

1 comment: