Friday 27 November 2009

You say Designer - I say Matches


I am very excited about my new job, which starts on Monday. I am working in a fabulous store, which is based in a fabulous location and sells even more fabulous clothing.


Store:
Matches


Location: Marylebone High-Street

Clothing: Everything I dream about

In 1990 - the first store in Wimbledon was opened and since then, Matches has become a brand in its own right – as written on the site 'Matches provides an iconic retail experience, trusted by London’s most fashion literate clientele, offering the best of the best in established and new international labels.'

Readers - I promise to update you all on the best designer buys, give you a little fashion education as to what the celeb world is buying and give you an insight on some style steals.

For the time being - I have whittled my Matches Wish List down to just five items *phew* that took a lot of deliberation ...

I could wear these all day, every day (as long as I was sitting down!) Transform your outfit with a touch of Balenciaga (£635)



The gorgeous shade of purple caught my eye and I had to view more. Bottega Veneta has brightened my day with this delicious tote. (£1,090)



I want to wrap myself in this item and never take it off! Diane Von Furstenberg has created a long line cardigan which will leave you warm and trendy on those Winter days. (£567)



I am a huge fan of Mathew Williamson and his iconic prints. This scarf is effortlessly chic and can be worn day through to night. (£248)



Stella McCartney always gets it right and you can't get any more right than this dress. Ultra-elegance with an edge. (£1,265)



and the list goes on and on and on ...

Have a fabulous and trendy weekend.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment