Monday 30 November 2009

Black is Back


As I mentioned on Friday, my new job started this week and I was very much looking forward to getting stuck in to the designer world - however - when I was told that my uniform had to consist of one colour, black, I had a slight mini fashion-attack.

As you may or may not know, most days I tend to live in bright colours, different styles and a mix match of all sorts - so - upstairs I ran, flew my cupboard doors back and reached out for all the black items I could see. All in all, I managed to pull together a handful of outfits - but some major black shopping was due!

Here is what I purchased and am planning on purchasing in the next few weeks ...

Lipsy lace top - reduced from £35 to £18 - asos.com




Coast lace dress - £108 - johnlewis.com




New Look studded dress - £30 - newlook.co.uk



ASOS sequin boots - reduced from £50 to £25 - asos.com



Karen Millen ruffled skirt - £99 - Karen Millen




ASOS shoe boot - reduced from £55 to £27 - asos.com




Topshop tier mini skirt - £32 - Topshop




Love Milly zip dress - £32 - USC




The black book of clothes is forever ongoing and my wardrobe is willing to make some extra space!

Black is the new Black don't you know?!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment