Wednesday 17 February 2010

Wish List - That Time Of The Week!

It's Wednesday and I haven't shopped for like a whole week... Grrrr.

Through my slightly flustered behaviour and major with-drawl symptoms, I have managed to put together
my top five must-have high-street items for the week that both you, me and everyone else needs to go out and purchase a.sap!

This long-sleeved button front blouse screams designer and is sure to add a sophisticated edge to any outfit you choose to wear.


Urban Outfitters - £45



If you haven't quite got the whole 'playsuit' thing then this lady print number will be sure to get you on board.


Oasis - £70


Demure dressing is the way forward and this dress is just that. Black tights and ankle boots for the winter and wedge shoes for the summer - perfection.

ASOS - £55



If you can't decide what to wear, then this black lace jacket will go with everything and anything and look effortlessly chic.


Miss Selfridge - £40



Erm hello pretties - stand tall and look fabulous in these suede beauties.


Topshop - £100



OK, so feeling a tiny bit better now I've written my 'things to buy list' - until the next one that is!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment