Tuesday 23 February 2010

Forget 3.1 more like 10.10!

Oh dear - I've fallen in lust - once again.


My fickle fashionable heart skips a beat each and every time I walk past 3.1 Philip Lim's creations.


Started in 2004, Phillip Lim began designing. An American fashion designer originally from a Chinese Ancestry, he creates couture to the t - or should I say c?! He knows exactly how 'fashionable women want to dress' and has been awarded 'emerging talent of the year' in 2007.


Embellished tops, sequin dresses, jumpsuits and high waisted cargo pants - there is an item for everyone and everyone has to have at least one item!
This season, this designer has taken the spot light. Versatile pieces with a sophisticated edge, which will take you from a casual Winter through to a smart Summer.
Creative, original and just divine. Philip Lim - I salute you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment