Tuesday 22 December 2009

Wonderful Winter


IT.IS.FREEZING! I don't know about you but I've been adding an extra layer to my outfit every single morning. I love the snow, not so keen on the ice and absolutely have to ensure that the colder it gets, the more fabulous I look!


So, I have been scouring the shops (as I do best) and have found the look we all need to go for in order to keep warm and keep cool (in the trendy sense) !

A little knitted treat ...
New Look - £3 Missoni - £88







Structured and chic...
ASOS.com - £70 Bi Color - £42





Colourful and cute...
Peacocks - £10 Missoni - £355






Smart and sensible...
Pied A Terre - £195 Jill Sander - £580






Love for leather...
Oliver Bonas - £32
Dents - £59






Stay warm and stay fabulous!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment