Tuesday 22 December 2009

Santa's Coming


I always like to bring to you the weird yet wonderful creations that the stores possess and when I stumbled across these fabulous shoes, I just knew they had to feature in my blog.


Gian Marco Lorenzi has created this sky-high stiletto that even the heel experts might have trouble walking in. The wooden heel measures at an incredible 16cm and the wood effect sole is an added 6.5cm. They are chic, trendy and a bit like marmite.

At a whopping £734 it might have to be a season of heels and buses - but as long as I can get a taxi to the bus stop, I'm not complaining!





All I want for Christmas is ... A pair of shoes!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. " but as long as I can get a taxi to the bus stop, I'm not complaining!"

    Irony or HM?

    ReplyDelete