Monday 23 November 2009

Rain Rain Go Away ... Come Back When I've Bought An Umbrella


The rain has made an appearance and it doesn't look like it is going away any time soon. Now, although I do not allow this to stop me from venturing out the house, it has made me realise that the time has officially come for me to carry an umbrella in my handbag ALWAYS!


The question is - which umbrella should I invest in this year? I do believe an umbrella is as important as one's outfit and often when out and about, it is the accessory that gets noticed the most, so - one must choose wisely.

Here are my top five to help give some umbrella ella ella inspiration.


1.
Work, rest or play, this fairisle umbrella is adorable.

(£8 - New Look)




2. If the Cruise family can do it, so can we. Make a statement with this Burberry umbrella.
(£137 - Burberry.com)



3. Zandra Rhodes has created a fabulous collection for M&S and this dramatic rose print umbrella will keep you dry and trendy throughout the winter.
(£15 - M&S)




4. You can't get more glamorous than Lulu Guinness' birdcage umbrella.



5. The iconic print is back and what better way to wear dogtooth than on your umbrella. (£8 - Dorothy Perkin)




So there you have it ... Stamp your identity this year on a fabulous and glamorous umbrella - the fashion world is awaiting.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment