Wednesday 4 November 2009

I'm wishing on a star ...

Is it Wednesday already? The week is just flying by and I haven't even been shopping yet! Well, no time like the present - here's my wish list for today:

First on my list is this divine Emilio Pucci dress. Known for their iconic patterns, this paneled mini is hot off the runway. Team with black opaques and black killer-heel ankle boots. The dress does all the talking, so limited, if any accessories and a small clutch - perfect for cocktail cool.
(£2,565 - Emilio Pucci - net-a-porter.com)



Love, love, love River Island's new 'Your Couture' range - each shoe is a work of art alone. These leather feathered ankle boots are just fabulous and so designer-like.
(£140 - River Island)



Taking inspiration from the X Factor girls, I am majorly into the whole glitter eye-shadow look. Being this seasons hottest colour, I have picked out a deep purple. Team with lashings of mascara and black eyeliner for a rock chick-esque look.
(£12 - MAC)



Lola Rose has become a house-hold name all over the world. Her jewellery is just divine and every woman should possess at least one key piece. For me it is this oversized cocktail ring, with a natural blue semi precious gem in the centre.
(£69 reduced from £115 - Lola Rose - ASOS.com)



Each night this week, I have religiously watched at least three episodes of Gossip Girl. I can't help but pine over their fabulous wardrobes, no to mention their colourful macs. This yellow duffle coat is a wardrobe must-have.
(£52 reduced form £65 - Dorothy Perkins)



How adorable is this suitcase? Viktor and Rolf have brought fashion to Samsonite luggage and whether it is over night or for a long weekend, you will be one stylish traveller.
(£520 - Viktor & Rolf - brownsfashion.com)



So, that's my list - now it's your turn!

TTYL

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment