Tuesday 10 November 2009

I Heart Shoes


Forgive me for sounding a bit fickle - but it seems that although my actual love for shoes never wavers, my obsession for a particular pair often changes from day to day. Aaaaa, I can't believe I just admitted that out loud - there you have it ...

My name is Sara and I break the hearts of shoes.

I can't help it - each and every day, a new pair (or ten) line the shop floor and I can't help but constantly think about them until I actually purchase. Then I wear, I enjoy, I lap up the compliments and then I spot another pair *blush*

Today - my heart goes out to no other than Christian Louboutin's Brigette python shoe boot. How divine are these?!



Once again Louboutin has spoilt us with a magnificent urban jungle creation. All 5.5 inches of shoe will steel the show, especially with that signature red leather sole.

So now the tricky part - brace yourself ladies as this might hurt a little ... the total cost of these beauties are £1,480 *eek*

However, divide that by 12 (months of the year) that equals (around) £124 a month, then divide by 4 (weeks of the month) and that equals £31 a week.


So - what seemed like a fortune has now been whittled down to a mere £31 a week. OK, so we live off baked beans on toast for the rest of the year - but lets be honest, when these shoes are south of one's ankles, who really cares?!

Where there's a will there's a way ...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment