Wednesday 11 November 2009

Gloves Galore


So the gloves were officially put on yesterday - OK that's a lie - they were officially put on about a month ago but I'm pretty sure I was the only one, as I feel the cold in the peak of the summer!

At the moment, I am keeping my fashionable paws warm with these Michael Kors leather studded zip gloves. I picked these up in NY for an absolute bargain at $50 reduced from $100 - woop!


Whilst browsing online yesterday and walking through the shops this morning, I came across some gorgeous gloves for all my lovely readers; they will keep your fingers warm and your outfits on-trend.

As per usual - here are my top five:

These super long gloves will keep you stylishly snug on those cold winter days.
(£6 - ASOS.com)



The Carrie Bradshaw in me came out and I couldn't resist these adorable Causse Kelly leather gloves.
(£230 reduced to £184 - ASOS.com)



As I have mentioned before, everyone must own at least one pair of Dents gloves and that pair should be these gorgeous red suede bow detail ones.
(£24 - ASOS.com)



I love a little designer treat and these Missoni knitted gloves are just fabulous.
(£85 - Liberty)




They are black, suede and very trendy - the prefect pair of mitts to last you trough the whole of winter.
(£12.99 - H&M)



Keep warm and stay stylish


xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment