Thursday 19 November 2009

Broody - Me?!

I am 25, in a relationship but not married, career focused and generally loving life. Although one day I'd like to settle down and have a big family, I am in no way shape or form ready for that 'day' yet, until, I saw Stella McCartney's line for Baby/Kids GAP ...

I ooo'd and I aaaa'd and I wished, there and then, I had a mini-me to dress head to toe in the fabulous collection she had designed!


Growing up, GAP was the place to shop. Classical yet trendy, I would buy the majority of my outfits there. Jumpers, jackets, skirts, jeans, scarves, hats, bags - you name it - GAP had it. As the years have gone by, my profession has developed, my style has changed and I have chosen to shop in various other places - nonetheless, I always rely on GAP for my essentials.

However, if Stella McCartney were to design an adults version of the kids clothes she has just produced, I would be first in line!





From military jackets to tu tu skirts, biker boots to rain coats - I want one of everything! These kids are definitely the coolest on the block and I predict this collaboration will be a huge success.

Now, if only I could lose a few pounds and try and squeeze myself in ...

TTFN

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment