Friday 9 October 2009

Fashionable Friday

Every Friday, regardless, there is a certain buzz in the air ... The working week has come to an end and the weekend has begun.

Over here at SSS (Sara Segal Styles) I never like to disappoint and being a lover of all things worth buying, I thought I'd give you a little taste of designer vs high-street ... Let's call it a mini Fashion Face-Off!

Whether you are saving up those pennies to splash out on some designer numbers, or looking for a high-street equivalent ... Here is the answer for all.

Outfit no.1 - Twenty8Twelve print dress (my-wardrobe.com) I've teamed this with a Stella McCartney wide quilted waist belt (net-a-porter.com) and Fendi's lizard print platform shoes (Browns). Total cost: £1,125



Outfit no.2 - I've teamed Topshop's lace inserted smock dress with Fiorelli's tripple buckle waist belt (USC) and Tan Jagger's platform shoes (Debenhams). Total cost: £106



Complete the look with these gorgeous lace chopin knee high socks (£8.95 - mytights.com) Oasis' dark drape front jacket (£160) and this fabulous French Connection embellished clutch (£80).



Two looks - two budgets - two fabulous outfits!


What will I be wearing this weekend? Hmmm ... Anything that goes with my new fave shoes I guess ...



Have a fab fashionable weekend all

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment