Tuesday 22 September 2009

Sweet Dreams or A Beautiful Nightmare ...

I had the most vivid dream last night ... Me, Jay Z and Miss B were all hanging out in the latest hot spot, drinking champagne and swapping style tips! Woke up this morning honestly expecting to have my new BFF's number in my contact list - no such luck ...

Even so, can't help but admire the talent, etiquette and pure class of both artists.

Keeping in theme with my fave Sascha Fierce, I thought I'd pick out my latest high-street must have ... this 'fierce' leather j by ASOS. Ticks all the right trend boxes; leather, black, studs and oh-so-cool!



I plan on teaming mine with a sequin mini, longline motif white tee and ankle boots (all courtesy of ASOS).

Until tomorrow ...

Sweet Dreams

xoxo
















































No comments:

Post a Comment