Monday 21 September 2009

Monday Monday ...

I promised myself that this week was the week! The week for ...

Healthy Eating
Exercising
Blogging
Styling

and general ticking, with regards to my to-do-list!

So, I began my day with some cereal, snacked on some fruit, had a chicken salad, snacked on some more fruit and finished with salmon and vegetables (with lots of lemon water in between).

I created this blog and ticked five out of fourteen points on my list - go me!

I took a quick time out,jumped in the car and head towards Primark. Being a lover of all things sparkly, I picked out this gorgeous dress. I plan on toughening up the look with a leather j, black opaques and sky-high heels.



My Monday morning treat ... (it's allowed!)

So fashionistas ... What will you be purchasing this week?!


Until tomorrow


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment