Wednesday 3 February 2010

Me Want Marant

London Fashion Week is so close I can practically smell Anna Wintour's cologne! For the past few weeks we have been getting delivery upon delivery of the new Spring/Summer 2010 collection and I still feel the best is yet to come.

When I first started at Matches, I made a promise that I would bring to you all the latest Designer must-haves, celeb buys and style steals and today I will do just that.

The latest Designer to grace us with her wonderful pieces is no other than the French designer herself Isabel Marant. Shoppers are just falling for her pre-collection and her fringed boots are causing an absolute riot. Heel-friendly, trendy and oh-so versatile, these £840 beauties are on everybodys 'Wish List.'

Now for a wee bit of celeb goss - a fave Mancunian yummy Mummy, recently purchased a pair of these easy to wear ACNE jeggings. Whether it be running around after the little woddlers (wag and toddler) or having a night out with her friends, these £75 jeggings will work for any look.

Finally, add a serious splash of red to your wardrobe with this See by Chloe dress. My style steal of the week, reduced from £260 to £188, how could you refuse?!



Off to dream of all things fashion and fabulous...

Until tomorrow
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment