Monday 11 January 2010

A Woman's Knitted Treat


Today's blog is inspired by my outfit and selling techniques.

Having packed a thin pleated dress and lace over top to wear for work today, I decided this morning that this would just not suffice given the fact that was minus something ridiculous outside. I rummaged through the bf's wardrobe in the hope to find something warm I could layer my outfit with until I got to work and thankfully I managed to get my manicured hands on a gorgeous chunky knit cardi (of which I plan on 'borrowing' for a while but haven't quite told him that yet).

Later this afternoon, as a client shopped away, I lent a hand to her stylist helping to pick out some basic vest tops and long sleeve tees. This particular client was all about layers and had a real laid back cool look. Teaming her UGGs with straight legged jeans and chunky jumpers, I decided that she would definitely benefit from the men's knitwear. Off we went to the ground floor where she tried on a McQueen knitted jumper and a John Varvatos cardi, both of which she happily purchased.

Ladies take note, often the men's knitwear looks ten times better on us - so - get them to purchase so we can borrow!

Here are my top five must-haves ...

Alexander McQueen - from £595 to £348
matchesfashion.com




GAP - £55
ASOS.com




John Varvatos - £468
matchesfashion.com




ASOS - from £30 to £18
ASOS.com




Topman - £90
topman.com




Whose feeling snug and trendy?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment