Tuesday 15 December 2009

Shop the Sales with Style


OK ladies (and gents) the sales have started and I for one can not wait to get my fashionable hands on some fabulous bargains. I know many of you find the sales daunting, true?! The clothes are everywhere, the shoppers are aggressive and the heat coming out of the changing room is unbearable, so...

Lucky for you - I have done all the hard work so all you need to do, is sit back, relax, click the mouse and shop away.


Let's get virtually purchasing ...

Alexander McQueen's neck candy
was £240 now £168
matchesfashion.co.uk





Cosy and trendy
was £30 now £22
ASOS.com





Glitz and glamour
was £180 now £90
frenchconnection.com





Bling bling in a ring
was £28 now £14
Topshop.com





Sensible and sassy
was £150 now £99
kurtgeiger.com





The perfect party clutch
was £30 now £20
oasis-stores.com




I am SO ready to go shopping - whose with me?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment