Friday 13 November 2009

Hand-Over-The-Hand-Bag


"She had the loaded handbag of someone who camps out and seldom goes home, or who imagines life must be full of emergencies."
Mavis Gallant.

OK ladies, it is time to get up, close and personal and by this I mean, sharing the contents of your handbag *eek*

There are messy ones, organised ones, heavy ones, light ones ... Some mimic that of Mary Poppins and others are a lot more practical. Some still possess the apple they were supposed to eat a week ago and others have their receipts in alphabetical order.

Which ever category you fall under - there will always be one major aspect in common and that is the fact we all carry a bag and we all carry possessions in that bag .

What I want to know is ... What possessions do you have in yours? I will go first ...



As you may or may not know by now, I am an extremely organised person, so it is rather unlikely you will find any rotten apples or energy bars left in the bottom of my bag. Nor will you find any spare change or receipts floating around - nope, they are exactly where they should be, neatly tidied away in their allocated slots in my purse.

What you see laid out in the picture is what you are likely to find on a day to day basis;

Purse Pen Diary Car/House Keys Business Cards Chewing Gum Gloves Vanity Bag Lip Balm Nail Oil Hair Clips Mirror Perfume

Depending on what I add to my handbag collection, will be dependant on where I am headed that day i.e. If I am out and about in town or at work, I will often be carrying a magazine, umbrella, bottle of water and camera too.

So - that is me.

In three words I'd describe my handbag content as someone who is - organised, practical and erm ... vain?! What? A mirror is needed for those spinach - in - ones - teeth moments and the perfume ... Well, I like to smell sweet! :)

Have a fabulous weekend

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment