OK, let's be honest, it is unusual that a day goes by that I am not in the mood to shop - but even so, today the urge is slightly stronger, so what better way to overcome that (or perhaps give in at some point) than to write about what I am in the mood for - BAGS!
Like shoes, I believe one can never have enough. Regardless of the outfit, the mood, the weather, the food one has consumed the night before - bags will always fit, look good and make one smile! Agreed?
So, as to not prolong this introduction any further - let me commence ...
Welcome to the wonderful world of handbags! From the hundreds (make that thousands) of bags I want and need to posses - I have whittled it down to my top five (for today, that is) :
1. Loving this tapestry duffle bag, very boho-chic don't you think?! (£22 - ASOS.com)
2. I could not believe my eyes when I stumbled across this red suedette tassle clutch. A real statement for a real reasonable price. (£20 - Dorothy Perkins)
3. There is nothing like a classic bag and to add to that, there is nothing like a classic designer bag *mmm* (£1,707 - Mulberry)
4. This chic retro purse is one for the collection. For a casual party or a formal soiree - this has a real 80's feel and will work well with either look. (£18 - modcloth.com)
5. Carry this investment piece to accent every look with a touch of luxe - it's Chanel - enough said. (£880 - Chanel)
Oh how the list could go on!
Arm candies - every girl needs one (or ten).