Monday 5 October 2009

Mi Casa Es Su Casa

Given the opportunity, I can't help but have a little nosey in others' wardrobes. Not just because I want to see what fabulous purchases they have made recently ... but also because it gives me a little more insight in to who and what that person is about.

For example, there are those that like to hang everything up, then there are those who fish their way through the piles of clothes on the floor (you know who you are). There are those that have the labels on half their items and there are those that can't remember half the items they purchase. Whichever category you fall under ... There is one 'thing' you will all have in common and that 'thing' is that I will most definitely absolutely want to give your wardrobe the ultimate makeover!

Hi, my name's Sara and not only am I a shop-a-holic, but I am a tidy-a-holic too.

Be it my wardrobe, the fridge, others wardrobes or the stationery cupboard ... I like to tidy, further to that, I like to colour co-ordinate whilst tidying. So, I thought I would give you a little insight in to the wonderful world of my wardrobe ...

I keep my clothes in two places, one at my parent's house and one at my flat (both still look like I live there permanently!)

Part 1 of wardrobe space is the picture below ... Here's a little peek of my two fave dresses and the beginning of my shoe collection ...




Part 2 of wardrobe space is pictured below along with more of my shoe collection and a couple of ASOS goodies ...




Part 3 of wardrobe space is dedicated to my obsession with perfumes and not forgetting to mention my immaculate dressing table and accessories galore!


Care to share whats lurking in your wardrobe?!

Mi Casa Es Su Casa

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. YEAY - Shoes DEFINITELY are worthy their proper space! I think your shoes like living with you! =)
    And clothes are like art - hang them up with causion.

    ReplyDelete