Tuesday 13 October 2009

Shopping Shopping Shopping ...

'Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.'
(Bo Derek)


Oxford Street was a mass of shoppers, tourists, city employees and all sorts yesterday. I arrived in town at 10 AM and didn't stop shopping until 9.30 PM - surely that should set some form of world record, no?

In between two happy clients - I took some time out to walk around the shops and take note of all the fabulous items we need to start purchasing.

Here is my must-have list:


Taking inspiration from Burberry's leather lace-up platform biker boot (£550) I found an almost identical pair for a mere £70 in Miss Selfridge. I'd love to see these teamed with thick opaques, a mini pleated dress and leather j.



Spotted - Topshop's arm candy. A similar copy to Mui Mui's leather coffer bag (£705) but slightly cheaper at £65 and just as irresistible, don't you think?



It's accessories week and I couldn't help but notice Primark's statement necklace as it is not too dissimilar to Marni's showpiece. Just think, if you start saving all those 1p coins that are forgotten about around the house, after 400 of them, you can purchase Primark's necklace at £4 ... add a few more and you can then afford Marni's for £780!


Now on to my lust-have list:

It was love at first sight. Admittedly, I must have walked past these at least three times, just so I could have another stare ... Call me fickle but these have now replaced last Thursday's favourite shoes! These Brian Atwood leather ankle boots (£491) possess that quality that will ensure I revolve every outfit around them.




Love, love, love these Hermes bangles. They are colourful, different, chic and classy all in one. Although at £350 each, it will be a while until I possess all three!

This Camilla and Marc Elodi silk tiered dress (£344) caught my eye. It's so versatile and can easily be worn with bare legs and sky-high pumps or black opaques, ankle boots and a boyfriend blazer.




So, there you have it - my must-haves and my lust-haves ... Now all there is to do is dreeeeam and start saving!

Keep smiling


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment